Top 10 Reasons to Join Us for the High Holidays
- We have programs and babysitting for kids
- Our services have been featured on CBS-TV, News 12, New York Times, the Gannett newspapers, the Jewish Press and the Jewish Week
- We not only preach unity, we practice it. Our members come from every conceivable background.
- Our services have been specially designed to meet your needs and have explanations (and many times explorations) before every prayer. We guarantee if you pray with us it will be a growth experience.
- We do house calls. Members of our congregation get personal services from the Rabbi (for free).
- We get really upset when we check out inbox and there are no reservations.
- Dr Hoffman, who is a gourmet cook, would love to invite you over for a FREE gourmet lunch during the holidays. Just ask.
- You or the kids or both can come to tailor made classes about Judaism which we will create just for you.
- You can’t beat our price – pay what you wish or nothing. That’s right…free!
- Its never too late to sign up!
About Our Services
Meaningful, Inspiring, and Relevant. Join us for this warm and open forum, where you cannot only pray, but also discover the meaning and relevance of the High Holiday prayers. Join us for a dynamic experience of spirituality and
growth. Rosh Hashanah Service includes Traditional Blowing of the Shofar on both days. Yom Kippur Services includes Yizkor (Memorial Service).
Location: 1228 North Avenue, New Rochelle, NY 10804 with Rabbi Mat Hoffman
Sign up: Call us at 914-481-7584, email@example.com or fill out our form
Queens (with the Jewish Heritage Center)
Location: Jewish Heritage Center, 6829 Main Street, Flushing With Rabbi Bob Garber